Inspirational – To offer something valuable, uplifting which motivates others to bring out the best in themselves.
To be inspirational is to lead by example and encourage others to feel there is something worthwhile to become and do.
Characteristics of Inspirational People
- Self-Giving rather than selfish
- Humility rather than pride. This is not a false humility which makes people stay in the background. But, when they act, it is with a sense of oneness and not a superiority or inferiority.
- Courage. Courage to do the right thing, whatever society thinks
- Principles – Acting out of principles for good rather than material gain.
- Happiness – Inspirational people make the world a better place, and make people feel more positive.
- Vision – Inspirational People have a vision and help turn hope into reality.